Movie Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Quo Vadis, Pet () download free
Book Title: Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Quo Vadis, Pet|
Directors: Roger Bamford
Runtime: 51 min
Stars: Timothy Spall,Gary Holton,Christopher Fairbank
IMDb Rating: 8.6
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Release Date: 1986-05-16
Full movie description "Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Quo Vadis, Pet":Barry finally announces his long-awaited wedding to Hazel is definitely going ahead and Oz secretly embarks on a romance of his own. Needless to say, Ally is concocting another dodgy scheme in the background and, as he puts it into operation, the lads sail off over the horizon.
Reviews of the Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Quo Vadis, PetQuo Vadis, brought the curtain down on the second series of 'Pet' and it was fitting the makers left a tribute and dedication to the recently departed Gary Holton aka: Wayne/London by his friend and colleague Tim Healy (Dennis).
I'm not going to chronologically regurgitate was happens in this episode because I'm sure at least 90% of you reading this will already know and the other 10% will enjoy finding out for yourselves. That being said the episode's three remaining threads: Ally's getaway, Barry's impending nuptials & Vicky's domestic abuse are all nicely trimmed. There's even a nice twist to Oz's new found wealth......but that's really a sideline.
All in all the series was a triumph, Brits abroad, in the sun, making a bit of cash and loving it. Watch out for the beautiful Vicky's workout costume and Barry's complete cop-out over whom of the lads should be his Best Man....enjoy it.
Add a review for the film Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Quo Vadis, Pet
Movie Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Quo Vadis, Pet download free
Free download here. - Descarga gratuita aquí. - Download gratuito aqui. - Téléchargement gratuit ici. - 在这里免费下载 - حمل مجانا من هنا. - यहां नि: शुल्क डाउनलोड।.